Your Fall Guide to Newport, Rhode Island
This past September, the Luna Brand Management team met up for our first annual retreat in Newport, Rhode Island. We had a magical time together touring the colonial city and watching the sailboats from the sandy shores. For four days, we took in all that Newport had to offer, and we hope that this guide helps you plan the trip of a lifetime!
Newport has some of the best eateries in the world! Don’t miss out; try each of these on your trip.
- Root on Broadway
- Cool Beans Café
- Drift Café
- The Mooring Seafood Kitchen & Bar
- Main Sail
- The Garden at The Gwynne
- The Vanderbilt Roof Deck
- Newport Vineyards
High season in Newport brings in millions of people including Jay Leno and once upon a time, Jackie Kennedy. Their summer homes are a must-see and the best way to get up-close is to book a tour with Newport Travel Trolley Tours.
- Price: $25
- Age Requirement: 5 and up
- Duration: 1.5 hours or 3 hours
- Guided commentary while visiting 150 points of interest including Ocean Drive, Bellevue Avenue, and Cliff Walk.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- To keep customers safe from the COVID-19 virus, all employees and passengers will wear a face mask and maintain a safe social distance on the tour bus. The bus will also be regularly cleaned and sanitized.
If you’re anything like our team, you’ll want to know the best spots to snap pictures! Below, are a few that you won’t want to miss.
Newport was the perfect destination for our first annual retreat, and we are confident that you will love it too. So, if you’re planning a family vacation, reunion, bachelorette party, or just a weekend trip away from home, there is no destination better than Newport, RI. As you can see, the ambiance is relaxing, the food is delicious, and the views are breathtaking!